Monday 28 July 2008

I think I ate my body weight in charred food this weekend, as the UK finally seems to be having a summer and so the barbecues have been happening with a vengeance. Saturday's was to celebrate my friend's birthday, and then we had an impromptu one last night to mark the fact that S finished his cycle race without major injury (which in his book is pretty good). I also drank my body weight in red wine, beer and Pimms, but managed to escape hangovers, hurrah! At least there won't be a repeat of last week, when I was hungover at work, went to the dressing room to have a quiet ten minutes, and managed to fall asleep on the table. By the time I woke up (40 minutes later!) I had been seen by, and smirked at, all the staff present in the building. To top it all, I had a lovely river of dribble running all over my chin and arms, and crease marks in my forehead from lying on my jumper. Classy.

No comments: